Run Your -fill in the blank- Business Like a Business
Get Your Business Started Like a Business.
You bet, you are in BUSINESS now, so you are going to need some items for your business. Get prepared and organized now and be ready to roll!
Take a look at your product line and how you are going to present your opportunity and plan accordingly.
Here are some basic items you may need:
- Products for sale and samples
- Business Cards
- DVDs and CDs that explain your business
- Prospecting literature
- Postage (be sure to check out Stamps.com as a great source for postage that can be purchased online and printed on your office printer)
- A dedicated phone line for your business (a land-line may be a better option for your day-to-day in-office use; see what works best for you); and have it where communications to your cellphone are routed from you office phone line when you are out of the office; providing you immediate access to the prospect or customer calling in)
- A Google Voice – a free phone number (assigned to you) and service where the caller can leave a voicemail or send you a text message – for those times when you’d rather have the calls go the voicemail (which can route the call to other phone numbers or record the voicemail and send a link to it to your designated email service where you can access the voicemail and/or text message. The service includes a SPAM service that traps suspect voicemails and text so that you aren’t bothered by them and have the option to delete or listen/view them at your convenience. FYI… you can use Google Voice to send text messages to your contacts.
- Your own product/company website or blog (a WordPress blog may be your best bet if your company isn’t hosting a Website or blog for you).
- Autoresponder service – you may not need it day one but you want to plan on signing up for a service that includes this functionality for your email campaigns.
- Webinar service (Again, this may not be needed upfront but you’ll want to include this in your planning for future use. It will allow you to communicate with prospects and customers via the Internet from the comfort of your home office
- The autoresponder and webinar services can be economically obtained for less than $25 per month and come with numerous additional services – our favorite is the marketing tools suite from Pure Leverage (click to learn more).
Check with your upline and see what systems are in place and what things you are going to need to effectively run your business. Order these and get prepared to be in business and successful!
Here is one other thing you will need/want – Your Reason Why, posted above your computer or phone!
This is a millionaire’s office – truly. That is what you need.
What supplies are you lacking? Get them TODAY!
And, set up that action plan!
Make it a PROSPEROUS & REWARDING week!
Entrepreneur, Blogger/Trainer for Elite i Quanta Leaders Team
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey
Tiny URL for this post: