Brilliant Brainstorming Methods (part 1)
7 Ways to Generate Ideas that Solve Your Biggest Business Challenges
The most important skill in business isn’t a technical, marketing or sales skill. It’s not even strictly related to business. This most essential skill is your ability to brainstorm.
Everything in the world of business is driven by ideas. The ability to brainstorm allows you to efficiently generate ideas and evaluate those ideas to find the right one for the situation at hand.
Without brainstorming, you have to rely strictly on inspiration to give you the ideas you need. You may sometimes be struck with ideas or inspiration in the shower, in your car, walking down the street, and so on. But as painter Chuck Close is quoted as saying:
“Inspiration is for amateurs – the rest of us just show up and get to work.”
The “getting to work” of generating ideas is brainstorming. If you know how to brainstorm and evaluate the ideas you’ve generated well, you’ll always come up with new ideas and the well will never run dry.
Brainstorming is a special skill, and like any other skill, it can be learned and practiced. In this series of articles, you’ll learn different methods for brainstorming and tips on how to make your sessions as effective as possible in generating ideas.
You can use brainstorming for absolutely anything, including:
- Problem solving
- Ideas for new products
- Topics for pieces of content such as blog posts
- Ideas for marketing tactics or strategies
- Improvements to business operations
- Work hacks and productivity improvements
- New directions for your business
You can use brainstorming for not only every aspect of your business, but in your personal life as well. This is an invaluable skill that will help your business and enrich your life.
In this series of articles you will:
- Gain an understanding of how brainstorming works
- Learn valuable tips to help you get the most out of your brainstorming
- Learn how to take the massive list of ideas you’ve generated through brainstorming and evaluate each, whittling your list down to just the single idea or few ideas you need
- Learn 7 brainstorming methods that are the most effectively used in business, along with their variations and different options
- Have a chance to try out each of these brainstorming methods so that you can decide which to add to your arsenal
- Learn the most common pitfalls and mistakes used in brainstorming and how you can avoid them
Check back for Part 2 of Brilliant Brainstorming Methods
As a reminder, please note that we are an affiliate of Amazon, Coach Glue, Content Sparks, NOW Lifestyle, OptinMonster, Rebrandable Traffic, Kris Clicks, GetResponse, and other companies where we may earn reseller fees and commissions if a visitor makes a purchase after clicking on one of our images, posts, or links and visits the advertiser's website.
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey
Tiny URL for this post: