Tips On Asking Powerful Questions
Ask Powerful Questions and LISTEN to the answers
Whether you are working with a potential customer for your products; speaking with a prospect about the business potential; or working with a team member, asking POWERFUL questions is a habit you’ll want to engage in regularly.
The more you know about people, the more effective you will be in finding a need and filling that need.
Here are some example questions for customers:
- Do you use [____] products/services?
- What is your favorite brand and why?
- What is most important to you in this product?
Here are some powerful questions to ask potential team members:
- What is most important to you in a business from home?
- Based on what you have seen and heard so far, what attracts you to our program?
- How long have you been looking for a business?
- What are your expectations of me as your sponsor?
- When will you be ready to start a business?
- What questions do you need answered?
Another good question to ask is, “Do you have some understanding about what it will take to build a successful business in our profession?
Here are some questions for your team members:
- What is your goal for your business this week – month year, etc?
- What methods are you using to work your business?
- What are your 5 top action steps for this week?
- How can I best support you?
I recommend using some probing questions to create a win-win and show that you care about your prospect’s interests and not just about getting the sign up.
Entrepreneur, Blogger/Trainer for Elite i Quanta Leaders Team
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to see you again!Mike Conkey
Tiny URL for this post: